You will need:
Stencils of your choice
Bleeding tissue paper - You can not use regular tissue paper or crepe paper.
Water and paint brush
- Cut your desired shapes out of the bleeding tissue paper.
- Place your paper and using a paintbrush and water cover the tissue paper.
- Leave it in place for the colour to transfer
Put different coloured papers next to each and watch the colours transfer and spread.
- Leave it to dry.
- Remove your bleeding tissue paper.
Keep the tissue paper for another project!
Stencil your desired patterns and add your message!
All packages are shipped within 1-2 business days of the order, unless otherwise specified.
- Australian customers should receive their packages within 5-7 business days from shipping date
- UK Customers should receive their packages within 7-10 business days from shipping date.
- USA/Canada Customers should receive their packages within 37-41 business days from shipping date.
- International customers should receive their packages within 21-23 business days from the shipping date.